[OSM-dev] Getting information from relations.

Morten Olsen Lysgaard morten at lysgaard.no
Fri Jan 27 18:49:28 GMT 2012

I've been looking at mapserver and got an instance up and running.
I've also set up a osmosis mirror of my database.
I'm wondering. Is is possible to write a SQL query that:

* Selects features from the osmosis mirror database.
* If the feature has any relations attached to it, pull all tags from
that relation and add them in some way to the tags that the feature
already has.

I'd like to have this query in the "DATA" line in my mapserver mapfile.
The thing is that I'm no master at SQL. Is it even possible to serve WFS
features from an osmosis mirror database with mapserver?

Thanks in advance, Morten