[OSM-dev] [GSoC] Improvements to Vespucci

Sat Jul 7 09:50:14 BST 2012

Am 2012-06-18 07:23, schrieb Jan Schejbal:
> The API with all changes so far can be downloaded at
> http://www.janschejbal.de/temp/vespucci.apk

Sorry, I only managed to fix some small bugs in the last weeks (Repo and
APK is updated). I have exams on the 10th and 11th that take more time
than expected to learn for.

I think that the primary features are implemented, but not yet
thoroughly tested or debugged, and will still need some improvements
(e.g. auto-suggest tag names/values based on presets). Feedback on the
existing functionality would be appreciated.

Kind regards
Jan