[OSM-dev] Building a friendly new editor in JavaScript

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 14 07:11:36 BST 2012

Hi Stefan,

> I rather fancy a theme based transaction. The theme defines what
> objects should be rendered to work on the specific theme.
>
> This prevents the accidental alteration of stuff that is unrelated,
> and gives a better focus on the task.

Sounds good. I am actually not sure what would be the best way to create
such "welcoming" editor - I am no user interaction expert. My point was
a general one - to keep responsiveness in mind - Firefox struggles a lot
on my machine already when I open index.html and pan to the nearest
group of buildings.

Paweł