[OSM-dev] Server-side data validation

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 14 15:58:42 BST 2012

Hi David,

(CC'ing the list this time - sorry for duplication, it was a mistake, I
switched e-mail clients recently :-)

> http://www.frankieandshadow.com/sotm10/tagcentral.pdf
> http://vimeo.com/14776099

Let me put it this way - you hit the nail right in the head with that.
This is pretty much exactly what I had in mind and you have this already
thought out, aptly named (Tag Central - cool beans!). I love the
"implies" stuff as well, linguistic variations etc.

I also agree on the documentation part of it - this is actually done for
most popular tags on the wiki, so it is "only" a matter of structuring
that, i.e. importing (easy to say, harder to do of course) to Tag
Central.

So... what's happened with that idea since your presentation/talk? I've
not been able to find anything about Tag Central besides the above
content itself.

Paweł