[OSM-dev] Attribution string

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Jul 15 13:30:14 BST 2012

Hi,

On 15.07.2012 02:23, Kai Krueger wrote:
> If one chooses to use the "AddTileConfig" or "AddTileMimeConfig"
> directives in the Apache site config instead,

Which is the usual procedure for Tirex-based systems since they lack a
renderd.conf (even though you're right and one could create a
renderd.conf without actually using renderd)...

> But if someone has better ideas of how to configure this then let me know.

Is there an advantage in having mod_tile generate the JSON response
instead of simply putting a file at the root of the tile directory that
contains the desired JSON response?

Bye
Frederik