[OSM-dev] Useful post-bot visualisation?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Jul 23 11:17:56 BST 2012

Hi,

On 07/20/2012 10:51 PM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
>> I'd like to replace it with something that displays where the bot has
>> actually edited something.

Now released, and announced on talk list. "production" URL is

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=redactionbot&lon=7.84268&lat=48.78466&zoom=5

> * The "overview" layer is wrong, it actually shows the old WTFE overview
> and not the bot-edited-or-deleted overview, so you have to zoom in to
> see details.

Now correct;

> * The various buttons on the right don't necessarily make sense (why
> call Potlatch for a deleted node etc.)

Should be correct;

> * Updates aren't yet automated; the plan is to be relatively quick with
> dropping stuff from the map as soon as it is edited by someone.

Currently updates ~ once in four hours, faster turnarounds on the
horizon. Stuff edited by the bot and later by someone else, will stay
around in yellow for reference.

> * It would be great to have a way of "clearing" the deleted-object
> markers from the map.

Still to do.

Bye
Frederik