[OSM-dev] Simple automated edition of ODbl data of Poland (Was: Why redaction bot deletes tags set in first version by CT-accepted user ?)

Mateusz Korniak mateusz-lists at ant.gliwice.pl
Thu Jul 26 08:44:15 BST 2012

On Saturday 21 of July 2012, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> On 21.07.2012 15:59, Mateusz Korniak wrote:
> > http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/30952755/history
> > the redaction bot deleted tag:
> > highway = residential
> > ?
> >
> > It is assigned in first revision by CT-accepted user.
>
> I guess that the bot was tripped up by a change to highway=unclassified
> in version 3 by a disagreer. It could be argued that in this situation
> it would have been better to revert to the initial highway=residential.

I am thinking about implementing simple program to review changes made by bot
and fix scenarios as above by reverting back to last CT-accepted version of
tag value.

Is there any complete dump of ODbL licenced Poland (with history)?
Do you know about nice example of selecting over such dump histories where
given user made changes (written in Python) ?
Do you know about nice example of code editing tag values (written in Python)
?

Thanks in advance, regards.

--
Mateusz Korniak