[OSM-dev] Map rendering issue

Jason Clark jclarknet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:10:59 BST 2012

Hi Peter, the server is private although I could make it public if need be.
 In the meantime, two screenshots of zoomed out australia and close into
sydney are below.   I only see this issue if I import the planet, if I
import australia on it's own the map is fine.   I even tried using osmosis
and combined north america and australia and it was still ok.  The issue is
just with the entire planet import.

The import was done last night on the planet latest using the .pbf file.
 No updates done yet.

*
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=8C07BA2CC05C3840&id=8C07BA2CC05C3840%21125#cid=8C07BA2CC05C3840&id=8C07BA2CC05C3840%21129
*