[OSM-dev] GSoC-Video based speed limit and roadsign detector and Request for videos of videomapping

Nikhil Upadhye nikhil.spitfire at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 10:17:07 BST 2012

 Hi,

Thanks everyone for videos.
Here is update of my project. My repositories can be found at
http://github.com/nikhil9/
I have developed code using javacv for surf based sample matching. It
matches given sample image with provided image. This code is working good
for similar light condition images. I am working on varying light
conditions. I am also preparing sample datasets for haartraining. I have
created sample test plugin 'videoprocessor' which I will further develop to
process images/videos from josm.

--
Nikhil