[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql patch for nested relations

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Thu Mar 1 10:30:03 GMT 2012

Darafei Praliaskouski <me at komzpa.net> wrote:

> I am not using route= relations in osm2pgsql. Is there a way to skip their
> processing, to get more speed than 4 relations/sec?

You could just skip the code following "if( strcmp(type, "route") == 0 )" in
output-pgsql.c, but I doubt that this will increase your processing speed
significantly because most of the hard processing work is for multipolygons
relations anyway.

Regards

Sven

--
"If you continue running Windows, your system may become unstable."
(Windows 95 BSOD)

/me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web