[OSM-dev] [Geowanking] shortestpathtree.org - a tool for quickly checking OSM data integrity

Laurence Penney lorp at lorp.org
Mon Mar 12 16:42:11 GMT 2012

Utterly beautiful.

Is it inspired by Günther von Hagens’s work with blood vessels?

http://weheartit.com/entry/19937599
http://plastynarium.pl/images/2011/10/krwiobieg.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DaOtlZ8Ux7s/TFmhpAJziMI/AAAAAAAAADE/PFP15vpUZlU/s1600/bodies-revealed-blood-vessels.jpg
http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/media/picture_database/preview.html?id=4