[OSM-dev] Problem compiling mod_tile

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Mar 20 21:44:44 GMT 2012

I just remembered that I recently encountered a similar situation of not
being able to build mod_tile following those instructions.  They don't
include any platform-specific configuration commands.   If I recall, I
had to execute ./autogen.sh followed by ./configure and then make would
work for me.  Otherwise, my make command was complaining that there was
no makefile.  This was on a Ubuntu VMware VM.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ