[OSM-dev] Interested in working for 'Less Wiggly Routes'.

Raman Garg royalbird.raman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:54:29 GMT 2012

Hi,
   I am a second year student of Netaji Subhas Institue of
Technology(under Delhi University),India.My major is Instrumentation
and Control engineering.I am good in "Data Structures and
Algorithms",as for the current project.Besides this I am good in
Linux,CSS etc..

  I am programming for the past five years and have experience in C/C+
+.In my day to day life I spend a lot of time in cracking computing
puzzles and won various awards in my college.

Idea for the GSOC:
I liked  "Less Wiggly Routes" ,and am
interested in implementing the same.I first saw this idea on project
ideas page.

I think it is my project and am willing to learn more if guided on how to
proceed further for this project.

thanks
Raman Gupta