[OSM-dev] GSoC - Improvements to Vespucci

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 07:58:29 GMT 2012

Jan,
I think adding long click support to vespucci would be a bug imlrovement to
the user interface.  I keep checking out the code with a view to trying it,
but have never got around to it.

I wonder if it could have a few different interfaces - the existing, quite
full featured one
- the intermediate one you suggest
- a very simple one where you can not change geometry but can just edit
tags on existing features and add nodes - this could be useful to make it
quick to do simple tasks?

A selectable api url sounds fine - will be useful for testing on the dev
server if nothing else.

Offline backgound maps are ok,  but need to make sure the whole app can
function without internet connection - make sure you can not loose edits if
upload fails and you have to leave it a few days - not sure if it deals
with that at the moment?

from my phone