[OSM-dev] Directionality of lanes

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Tue Mar 27 10:19:15 BST 2012

Hi!

a) please do not use HTML mail on the list
b) there are no official tags in OSM
c) do not tag directionality of highways. it would add millions of tags to OSM
   with no use because it is obvious what the right value is for each country

You can see here http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/lht_ref that lht_ref is
used only once and not documented, rht_ref a bit more often, but also
undocumented. Both are only used in the US. Whatever lht_ref/rht_ref is, it
doesn't seem to be what you are looking for.

Jochen