[OSM-dev] StyleSheet Generator for OSM [GSoC'12]

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Tue Mar 27 15:27:39 BST 2012

Here are "30 min make your own OSM map with TileMill" instructions by AJ Ashton that points to a quite comprehensive OSM style sheet.

http://mapbox.com/blog/create-a-custom-map-of-your-city-in-30-minutes-with-tilemill-and-openstreetmap/

I've made this map with it using a geofabrik download:

http://tiles.mapbox.com/lxbarth/map/OSMBrightBosnia