[OSM-dev] [GSoC 2012] Question about video based speed limit detector

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 21:20:22 BST 2012

Well, there is http://trac.osm.org, but that only covers the 'core' OSM
code.   OSM related projects (e.g. vespucii) will have their own bug
tracking systems.

Our application
template<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/osm>asks
for applicants to provide links to examples of previous work to help
demonstrate what the applicant knows about.

Hope that helps.

Graham.

--
Graham Jones