[OSM-dev] 404 from Apache2/mod_tile

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Nov 9 11:20:39 GMT 2012

On 11/9/2012 6:12 AM, Stefan Elspaß wrote:

> I tried several settings, such as
>
> ModTileRequestTimeout 500
> ModTileMissingRequestTimeout 500
> ModTileMaxLoadMissing 50
>
> but still the same 404. Is there a possibility for find out why mod_tile return a 404, which timeout it runs into?

Have you considered that these might be in milliseconds?  And that
ModTileMaxLoadMissing is the parameter that you might want to try
increasing to something like 10000 (10 seconds)?  Or increase all of
them to 10000 and see if you get the effect you're after.

Remember to restart renderd and/or apache when tweaking these because
I'm not sure when they are actually loaded.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ