[OSM-dev] Porting the mapnik stylesheet to carto

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Fri Nov 16 19:43:45 GMT 2012

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Andy Allan <gravitystorm at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> Yesterday I decided that rather than emailing the list, I would dive
> in and see how much work it would be to convert them to carto, and
> whether it's feasible
>
> https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto

Fantastic, thank you! I'll have to get my new laptop setup with TileMill to
check this out.

Random fun idea for anyone who has copious amounts of spare time: Create a
web service that renders any given commit to allow for easy visual
comparison of changes, or even static renders of a few "showcase" tiles
with a nice A/B comparison page.

-Josh