[OSM-dev] OWL + OSM Activity Server

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 8 21:33:13 BST 2012

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the response. What you wrote about partitioning the data etc.
is exactly what concerns me with the Changeset Activity Publisher
implementation - it will get too big with time.

On the other hand, for "social" purposes I guess there is no need to
hold on to every single change since forever... Does anyone read
Facebook posts from few months ago? Guess not...

Slightly different use cases I think but still it would be good to learn
from OWL devs knowledge about scaling something like this.

Paweł