[OSM-dev] Will the real OpenStreetBugs stand up?

Tom MacWright tom at developmentseed.org
Tue Oct 9 21:24:18 BST 2012

> All those are independent third party sites created by individuals and are
> not directly related to core site.

Aren't they using the same database somehow?

> What we were talking about in the EWG meeting was adding a "bug" reporting
> system to the main site that records things in the main database and is
> integrated with the API etc.

It is not directly related to any of the sites you mention.

Okay, then what is it? :) Is it not open-source at all? I thought that you
were working on a branch of the 'official' OSB project and just needed to
merge/publish that?

So afaik, there is no public core site (even an old development version),
and no public source for OSB (even an old branch).

^ If that's wrong, please correct with URLs and information.