[OSM-dev] Improved text rendering in Mapnik

Hermann Kraus hermr2d2 at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 13 17:24:45 BST 2012

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 14:11:41 +0200, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am testing this and got the following error:
[...]
> * attribute 'unlock-text' with value 'true' at line 6

This is a typo in the documentation. It's "unlock-image" instead of
"unlock-text". Should be fixed in a few minutes when github updates the
page.

BTW: I would propose to discuss issues with no direct relation to OSM on
mapnik's mailing list only. Sorry for forgetting to include this notice in
the original cross-post.

Hermann