[OSM-dev] multipolygon relation and non-closed ways

Pedro Larroy pedro.larroy.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:42:38 BST 2012

Hi Willi.

Sorry to read your negative opinion. I think a better and more detailed
wiki page helps osm, irrespectively of edit history. I don't see why
editing and refining a page is bad. Sure things can always be done better,
but the beauty of wikis is that you can update them fast without going
through a comitee.

Regards.