[OSM-dev] help.osm.org - platform migration research

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 15 09:43:18 BST 2012

Hi again,

I think I have finished the research[1] before today's EWG meeting.

I have focused on Shapado since it looks most promising and has a great
i18n support. Migration effort would be large but in exchange we would
get a truly international Q&A platform.

[1]
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Top_Ten_Tasks/Progress/Support_for_multiple_languages_on_help.osm.org#Update_.28October_2012.29

Paweł