[OSM-dev] OSM Wishlist

Tom MacWright tom at macwright.org
Tue Oct 16 00:13:52 BST 2012

Hey Sly,

The simple answer is that MapBox (including myself) is finding ways to
improve OpenStreetMap.

Some of these are pretty obvious (design!), and some of them require a very
high level of knowledge (API changes). By posting here, I'm trying to get a
good idea of what exists, what experts think about problems and priorities,
and what other issues need addressing.

What this is, is neither "voting on community suggestions" nor is it "rule
from your friendly overlord". Life is full of middles.

That said, let's talk less about talking and your personal suspicions and
more about actual substance; aka un-derail this thread.

Tom