[OSM-dev] OSM Wishlist

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Tue Oct 16 00:35:17 BST 2012

Hey sly -

I'm very interested in people weighing in on a wishlist thread like that because it's super useful for understanding the problem space around improving OSM in the areas editors, social experience, data export better.

In the end of the day, just like you or anyone else Tom and I and others in our team will have to decide ourselves what we'd like to work on, and we would be dumb if we worked on something that noone wants to see happening. So this wishlist also serves as a way to gauge to see where there's momentum.

That said, what improvements do you think should we be pushing on?