[OSM-dev] Why are so many changeset so large?

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 17 13:04:04 BST 2012

On 10/17/2012 07:43 AM, Paweł Paprota wrote:

> I agree. I will add changeset comments to changeset descriptions on the
> demo instance and let's see how this turns out.

I said that but then I remembered that changeset metadata is not
available in the replication feed - only through public API or the
weekly dump of all changesets.

This is a complication. I need to think how to structure the deployment
of this whole thing. Right now there are some dependencies (PostGIS
database, replication feed) that may not be needed in the future.

I will try to start a discussion about it this week.

Paweł