[OSM-dev] API threw unexpected NoMethodError exception

Peter K peathal at yahoo.de
Sun Apr 7 13:41:14 UTC 2013

Hi Martin,

>> Also here in my city (Germany) several junctions have a separate lane
>> for turning right.
>> And this lane has no traffic light, but the junction has one!
> you got it.
> and i can't solve it without a defined junction.

All the examples I mean are properly defined (Ie. only if you really
cross the junction you'll pass a traffic signal, turning right is mapped
as a separate lane without traffic light).

So give us the concrete example you mean.

Peter.

PS: using abbreviations that only google knows doesn't really help to
understand your problem ;) (regarding glosa etc)

--
GraphHopper.com Your way is our destination!