[OSM-dev] SoC project idea

Vreixo González vreixo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 00:06:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

I would like to apply to GSoC. My idea is to improve opentripplanner
android client, developed by Sean Barbeau. I want to fix some bugs that
make the app crash and add features. I have emailed Mr Sean Barbeau already
and he told me that at the moment no one is working in the project so I
think my project could be usefull. This should be also my final
undergaduate project so the scope will not be very small. Also, as part of
the project, I will deploy OpenTripPlanner on A Coruña (in Galicia, Spain,
where I live) adding necessary OSM data to make it work properly. I saw
that last year this was a project idea that someone suggested so I hope you
find it interesting.

Thank you for your answers,

Vreixo González

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenTripPlanner