[OSM-dev] Show Me The Way - Yet Another Live Edit Viewer

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:04:14 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Gregory <nomoregrapes at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Awesome!
>
> Some thoughts:
> * would be good to have a 'back' button, if possible, in case you weren't
> quick to pause.

That might be possible in a future version.

> * what is the base layer, no attribution needed?

It's Bing, and it has attribution (at least every time I've tried it :) ).

>  * It would be good to be able to change the base map, or have a zoomed in
> OSM map the same size as the contextual one in the top right.

I think two many maps all over the place might be distracting, but changing
the base layer on the big map might make sense.

> I just spotted an odd edit!
> Actually, it looks fine on OSM. See attached screenshot of "Show Me The
> Way".

It appears this happens when you switch away from the tab for a bit and
then go back to the tab after some time. Something to do with the timers
overlapping. Working on a fix.