[OSM-dev] Improvement to openstreetmap.org for mobile devices

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Wed Aug 7 13:51:57 UTC 2013

On 07/08/13 13:16, Mark Newnham wrote:
> So for for say, smartphones, could we analyze there referers/search
> terms?. I think I noticed piwik mentioned on the rails-dev list

I don't think we can break down referers by device, but overall looking
at the top 100 non-search-engine referers we have 65% of the visits
coming from craigslist with strassenweb.de a distance second with 5% of
the visits.

Most refererals from search engines don't have identifiable search terms
so there isn't much to say there.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)