[OSM-dev] Is there any API to get data from OSM as geoJson?

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 8 15:12:22 GMT 2013

Hi Ander,

Probably not exactly what you are looking for but at least it's OSM data
in GeoJSON format :-) - OwL API serves GeoJSON for changeset data:

http://owl.osm.org/api/0.1/changesets/15/18076/11129/18080/11131.geojson

In the future (whether near or far, hard to say) there should be
additional API for serving "vector tiles" worldwide - that would
possibly power browser-side map rendering (KothicJS and such).

Paweł