[OSM-dev] Latest full-history planet

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Mon Feb 18 15:49:25 GMT 2013

Hi

I re-cuttet one using the geofabrik poly file, you can find it here:
<http://osm.personalwerk.de/full-history-extracts/history_2013-02-05_1701/europe/france/>

Its extend won't be identical to the geofabrik, because there they first
extract europe from the world, then france from europe and then the
regions from france, so in the end the resulting polygon would be the
union of the three.

I for my part usually do the extracts directly from the world file, so
it may contain more data then the geofabrik files.

Peter