[OSM-dev] Karlsruhe Hack Weekend, 23-24 Feb

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:18:03 GMT 2013

On 5 January 2013 15:12, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> PS: If you miss this one don't worry - we'll likely have two more in 2013.
>
> --

Ich verstehe nur Bahnhof.

This year I'm really trying to improve my German towards tourist-level, and
then find some reasons(not hard) to make trips to Germany. I don't think it
will happen for February, but maybe later in the year.
Although I won't be able to contribute to conversations in German about
mapping and developing. I probably need to encourage some other
internationals to make a trip for a hack weekend, or I'll just be the
annoying Brit sitting in the corner.

--
Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com