[OSM-dev] Snapshot Server

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 16:32:01 GMT 2013

On 28 December 2012 05:52, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:
> Readme.md for snapshot-server is not quite accurate. I’ve got an updated
> readme at https://github.com/pnorman/snapshot-server/blob/patch-3/README.md
> that covers enabling PostGIS and hstore but Andy hasn’t had time to update
> upstream.

I've updated the readme, and there's actually a chance now that you
could get it installed. I've tested the instructions on a VM, but of
course feedback is welcome. I've gone for the route that involves the
least typing, so rake db:create will sort out all the postgis-related
things for you.

Rob, did you manage to get your snapshot-server instance up and
running in the end?

Cheers,
Andy