[OSM-dev] Dealing with conflicts

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Jan 24 10:42:44 GMT 2013

According to the wiki docs the only editor in osmose is a raw XML editor. If I wanted to edit raw XML I could do so already. Also according to the docs the backend won’t work for regions outside of France. I suspect that’s wrong and there’s no reason why I couldn’t set it up and run it, but a backend wouldn’t help.