[OSM-dev] osm2pgsql and timestamp as data in Postgres?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:21:01 UTC 2013

Hi Paul

2013/7/9 Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:
> The -x|--extra-attributes option will include this metadata. You may want to
> add the columns to your .style file, and you will need to if you're not
> using hstore.

Thanks for your reply. That's what we're already doing:

osm2pgsql --create --slim --extra-attributes --database $DB_NAME \
       --prefix osm --style /usr/local/share/osm2pgsql/terminal.style \
       --username $DB_USER --port $DB_PORT --hstore-all --input-reader pbf \
       "$OSRM_BIN_DIRECTORY/$(basename $CH_OSM_URL)"
       >/dev/null

Unfortunately, the hstore field contains e.g. osm_id, osm_version -
but no timestamp!

Yours, Stefan