[OSM-dev] GraphHopper Maps 0.1

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 04:52:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

this looks like an interesting addition to the set of routing engines
already available for OSM data.

I was curious to see how it compares in speed and quality of calculated
routes to the other engines, so I took the liberty to add it to
http://apmon.dev.openstreetmap.org/routing

That page allows you to use all of the main routing engines (OSRM,
YOURS, Mapquest Open, Cloudmade and now Graphhopper) through a single
web interface and therefore allows to compare the calculated routes
quite easily and how they behave with the various OSM constructs and
tagging schema.

I hope adding it was OK with you. If not, then I will of cause remove it
again immediately. But given that that demo page produces pretty much no
traffic and graphhopper seems pretty fast, I thought it wouldn't cause
any issues.

Kai