[OSM-dev] Draw graphs with OSM data

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Jul 27 23:47:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your answers.

2013/7/23 Peter Körner <osm-lists at mazdermind.de>

> looks like some sort of GraphViz-Graph or maybe the Graph-Engine of D3
> can do sth. like this.

That's right.
Can we make OSM data understandable from them ?

> I'm not aware of sth. like this in the OSM-Domain, because it is so
> different then what our Renderers usually do - it's more about object
> placementi n a graph then about drawing maps.

Yes I agree too. But in some cases, graph viz is better than simple map
view.

2013/7/23 deepak karki <deepak6k at gmail.com>
> Hi,
> I had developed a graph visualization engine for custom routing needs
using the OSM data. The whole project was done using python and Matplotlib.
I would be happy to share the code if anyone wants to have a look.

Why not.
Can we see a little demo of that ?

Cheers.

*François Lacombe*