[OSM-dev] Is there a wrapper application for localosmtoshp application?

amrit karmacharya amrit.im at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:14:32 UTC 2013

I need to make shapefiles with custom tags from osm data. I have gone
through every method in shapefile wiki on osm.

For me the best method is LocalOSMToSHP. It let's me define the file, the
tags I want and even create alais for column.

The problem is the prog needs to be on same location as the osm file and
the rules file is not much configurable.

Is there a more friendlier app with the same functions as localosmtoshp.