[OSM-dev] Tile server

Kaur gill jasravia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:49:58 UTC 2013

 Hi all

I am Kamaljot Kaur. I am from khanna.
I am currently pursuing my Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and Engineering.
My schooling is from Sacred Heart Convent School, Khanna.
I am working on OpenStreetMap.

I need a small help from you all. I manually built my own tile server
by following the steps mentioned on:
http://switch2osm.org/serving-tiles/manually-building-a-tile-server-12-04/.
I followed it step by step and was successful in building Tile server.
After doing so when I tried to access my locally stored tiles I came
to know that I don't know the exact location of the locally stored
tiles.
I tried a lot to find that but nothing worked. Please suggest me
something what to do? How I can find the location?
Without knowing the location I will not be able to view my map.
I will be very thankful to you all.

--
Kamaljot Kaur
Blog: http://kamal125130.wordpress.com/