[OSM-dev] Coastline changes Antarctica

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Mar 12 08:53:30 UTC 2013

The I believe was about the version, not about using coastcheck. If it will
break coastcheck as you've said above, it will cause issues on tile.osm.org.
You should not import the -180/180 part until a plan for tile.osm.org has
been worked out.

However, are you certain it breaks coastcheck if the coastline is oriented
the right way? My understanding was it could use the direction of a
coastline fragment to work out which side was land.