[OSM-dev] Coastline changes Antarctica

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Tue Mar 12 09:07:58 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 08:41:36AM +0000, Tom Hughes wrote:
> [...]

I am not sure it is a good idea to switch to water polygons. Those polygons
are much more complicated because they contain lots of holes, so they are
slower to render. I'd only do that if really necessary (for instance when
you want to mask something below the water polygon.

Is the carto style live now?

Jochen