[OSM-dev] How to check if a user has entered valid openstreetmap username/password pair using php?

Ken Guest ken at linux.ie
Tue Mar 12 10:36:07 UTC 2013

If you're going to be communicating with the OSM API server directly from
PHP I'd recommend Services_OpenStreetMap (
https://pear.php.net/package/Services_OpenStreetMap ). It's fully unit
tested and allows for mock requests so you can test your app without
hitting the OSM server until you're sure that you have everything in place.
;)

Ken

Disclaimer: I'm the guy that developed it.

http://blogs.linux.ie/kenguest/