[OSM-dev] Imagery Offset Database beta-testing

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Tue Mar 26 05:46:58 UTC 2013

Hi! I have been working on the imagery offset database JOSM plugin, and
now it seems to be finished. The same could be said for the server. The
documentation is here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Imagery_Offset_Database (my English
seems to have degraded, so please fix any grammar mistakes you find).

Until Sunday, 31th of March the project is in beta-testing. I invite
you to check out the plugin and populate the database with imagery
offsets and calibration objects for your regions. I have just begun
working on a web-interface, but I plan to finish it by the end of the
week: http://offsets.textual.ru/

The database is published hourly under PDDL license in XML and JSON
formats. API also supports those two formats, and I hope to see IODB
support in more editors.

Please don't announce IODB before the release, there are only 6 days to
go :)

I'm ready to answer any questions and fix any bugs and inconveniences
you may encounter.

IZ