[OSM-dev] mod_tile stable version ?

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:13:21 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Andy Allan <gravitystorm at gmail.com> wrote:

> So think twice before telling a new user that they should start
> editing wiki pages.

Instead of 'new user', I would say 'the end users, those from whom the
documentation is intended'. Since the devs do not take a high priority
to keep the wiki up-to-date and consistent (sigh), anybody else taking
the time to search, read the docs with new eyes, follow the process,
find and fix issues for himself, etc is able to improve the doc for
the next ones.
I said "improve the doc", not "write another 'how-to setup my own tile server'".

Pieren