[OSM-dev] SotM ads for front page

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu May 16 12:05:31 UTC 2013

Hello Andreas,

SotM-EU, in Vienna, was a wonderful event.  You and your team did a great job organizing it and I'm really pleased to have been there.

Sorry that you didn't get an ad on the front page then.  Obviously you would now, because the policy has changed.
The local event in the US is given equal time on the front page with SotM, and I expect that the Toronto events will be added to the mix shortly.

I can't offer to pay for your trip to Toronto, Andreas, nor did you pay for mine to Vienna :-)  You'll be welcome to join the growing list of esteemed, international guests who have joined us in Toronto for our local events.

We're having our third (or 4th ?) special guest event of the year, in Toronto, next week. With visiting OSM-dignitaries from Europe.  I expect that TomH will deploy the additional ad shortly.  After all, the policy was changed and the requested tech is all in place.