[OSM-dev] Using Google Street View Player with my own panoramic images

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Fri May 17 16:16:16 UTC 2013

I'm no legal expert but "Products" and "Content" is defined by Google:

"By downloading, installing, or using the Google Earth software, accessing
or using the Google Maps service (together, the "Products" or "Services"),
or accessing or using any of the content available within the Products..."

To me, the viewer is a "product" and therefore is bound by the rules in the
terms of use.

In any case, isn't the StreetView viewer Flash? Firefox claims it is when I
force quit the plugin-container process. If this is the case then why not
use KRPano?

Regards,
Rob