[OSM-dev] Generate tiles with generate_tiles.py

Vince Berubey screams_3 at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 21:52:49 UTC 2013

Hi,I would be grateful if someone could help me with this.
I use generate_tyles.py to create tiles. But, in the script you need to write the bounding box values of the region from where you want to generate the tiles. Since, I was using an example I found online, they were providing these values. But, for example, if I want to get the bounding box values of Paris, how do I get them?
    bbox = (-180.0,-90.0, 180.0,90.0) <---    render_tiles(bbox, mapfile, tile_dir, 0, 5, "Paris")
Best regards.