[OSM-dev] Is there any way to get list data location from OSM around a location by POI types (e.g: restaurants , banks , ...) as geoJson?

Tuấn, (SV ĐN)Đinh Minh tuandmse90112 at fpt.edu.vn
Tue May 21 02:26:13 UTC 2013

Hi everyone

I am a beginer with OSM dev
I am currently working with different technologies for searching and
showing OSM data in by search POI types . Like Google map , we have :

https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/place/nearbysearch/json?

and then put parameter to this URL so we can get a JSON Array with
location data in types and nearby a location

 Does anyone know if there exists something ? and any one have

idead to help me

Sorry about English . I am not good at english.

Thank you very much.